Swan Farm circa 1920
Swan Farm circa 1920. Building behind is the “Stone House”, and to the right is the old cow shed at Greenfelds Farm, on the site of what is now the Village Hall.
Mr Hassall is the gentleman on the right, who was the grandfather of David Price who has kindly provided the photograph. Thanks also to Don Bates for his involvement.